Learn how to make ‘Veg Cheese Frankie’, a very easy to make and delicious snack recipe by chef Kanak.
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious veg wrap filled with crunchy and juicy salad filling, mouth-watering patties and generously grated cheese and enjoy this popular street food at home.
1 big onion – thinly sliced
1 medium capsicum – thinly sliced
1 cucumber – cut lengthwise
1 – 2 green chillies – finely chopped
salt to taste
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp chaat masala
2 tsp lemon juice
3 tbsp thick yogurt
1/2 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp dry mango powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp green chutney
– In a bowl, add the onions, capsicum, cucumber, green chillies, salt, rd chilli powder, chaat masala, lime juice, dry mango powder, cumin powder, green chutney, yogurt, sugar and fresh coriander leaves and mix all the ingredients well.
– In another bowl, take the boiled and grated potatoes. Add salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, ginger, dry mango powder, garam masala, fresh coriander leaves, corn starch and a slice of wet bread and mix all the ingredients well to make a dough.
– Apply some oil in your palm and make long and over-sized patties out of the dough.
– Shallow fry the patties for around 2 – 3 minutes and keep flipping as desired.
– Take the ready roti and toast them on a non-stick pan for around 7 – 8 seconds.
– Start filling the roti with salad mixture, 2 patties and grated cheese.
– Roll the roti and make sure that the filling does not come out.
– The delicious Veg Cheese Frankie is ready to be served.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kanak’s Kitchen Menu ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Delicious Appetizers / Starters Recipes ➔
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes ➔
Easy To Cook Chicken Recipes ➔
Authentic Chinese Recipes ➔
Yummy and Lip Smacking Desserts ➔
Irresistible Healthy Sweets ➔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Subscribe here ➔